We provide agility and responsiveness to consulting clients through our subject-matter experts and tech-based solutions. Our services – ranging from be-spoke research for business unit strategy to tactical opportunities and due diligence for strategic transformation – bolster capabilities of consultants, introducing flexibility to the current consulting environment.
Our services cover the entire consulting value chain, including research solutions for sales intelligence, case origination, information processing and analysis, due-diligence research, knowledge and information management, client relationship management, and thought leadership and innovation.
Our specialized pool of subject-matter experts provide customized solutions in niche domains to help you deliver projects swiftly and with improved output. In addition, our flexible working models can help you improve margins, employee satisfaction and revenue.
Support we offer
- Industry/Segment/Country Market Analysis
- Global, regional, country-specific industry/segment analysis
- Thematic research/best practices and emerging trends research
- Company Profiling
- Analysis of best practices in both competitor and client segments
- Periodic newsletters capturing – New products/services, launches and features, acquisitions, initiatives etc.
- Economic and regulatory reports
- Industry thematic and company profiles
- Sector and business insights
- Market updates
- Newsletters, news briefs and alerts
- Case studies and proposals
- Thought leadership articles
- Knowledge sharing blogs and forums
- Website and intranet content
- Internal and external communication messages
- As markets move at a swift pace, market research and intelligence become critical for all businesses. Acuity’s end-to-end market research consultancy helps you understand markets. We are industry-agnostic and work across the value chain of a particular industry/process to deliver value and trustworthy data. Our research is anchored in empathy- and emotion-driven responses for B2C studies and fact- and data-driven insights for B2B studies that help brands and businesses understand the crux of the problem and make informed decisions.
- Learn More
- Global technology megatrends, regulatory developments, the competitive landscape and the rise of alternative data have been driving a paradigm shift in the capital markets ecosystem. Demand to find new avenues of alpha creation powered by data science techniques is at unprecedented levels. Acuity has been providing highly bespoke quantitative and technology-powered solutions to our buy-side and sell-side clients since 2005. To address growing demand in recent years, we launched a dedicated data science practice early in 2019 to provide unique and contextual insights based on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Learn More
- Learn More
Deep Dive Sector-focused Research
- We enable energy sector players including oil & gas, power & utilities, clean energy promoters, energy suppliers, consulting firms to be future ready for regulatory, technology and industry driven change. We achieve this through our bespoke end-to-end support covering strategy, market intelligence, merger and acquisition support, research and analytics.
- View our energy and utilities capabilities
- We enable our life-sciences and healthcare clients better understand the market and competitive landscape, improve efficiencies and productivity, and formulate effective developmental and commercial strategies.
- Our engagements have been with clients teams within large and mid- tier pharmaceutical, devices and also biotechnology companies operating across the globe. We offer flexible, scalable, and cost-effective strategic research solutions across key pharma domains covering a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas.
- Our clients have gained tangible business value through our unparalleled domain expertise, customized research offerings, and effective execution capabilities.
- View our life-sciences capabilities
- We offer our clients a holistic view of the metals and mining industry and provide in-depth research along with multi-lingual capabilities, covering various assets/commodities across different geographies.
- Our clients have been able to make informed financial and strategic decisions through our unparalleled domain expertise, judgement-based analysis and effective execution capabilities.
- View our metals and mining capabilities
- Financial statement analysis
- BASEL accords
- Acquisition targets and strategic/financial buyers screening
- Precedent transactions
- Premiums earned and new business acquisition cost analysis
- Capital adequacy, market liquidity and credit quality analysis
- Fact packs
- Market assessment
- Regulatory change impact assessment
- Regulatory framework for cross-border banking activities
- Core banking transformation
Thinking of Expanding Consulting Footprint in the Asian Markets?
Get access to consulting research intelligence in strategic assessments, partnership recommendations, and entry strategies.
How we are different
Over 16 years of experience supporting the leading and largest consulting firms
Our SME teams are accredited professionals with many years of experience, combining both industrial and consulting experience with expert views and valuable insights
Best-in-class infrastructure and investments coupled with strong data security and compliance measures
Uninterrupted and flexible support models with the flexibility to scale based on demand dynamics and seasonal factors
Our unique set of proprietary automation and workflow management tools help you spend more time on what really matters
Robust governance structure and feedback discussions
What we have done
Consulting (Rapid Research) for one of the Top 5 Management Consulting Firm
What we are proud of
annualized cost savings
hours of projects delivered
Consulting (Benchmarking Support) for a US-based Strategy Consulting Firm
What we are proud of
metrics for ~200 companies
proprietary & external benchmarks to support consultants globally
Our perspective on Solutions for Consulting Firms
Why the futuristic metal, copper prices are currently consolidating and expected to grow more
Copper is a red, shiny i..... Read More
The Consulting Bioscope Uncovering Business trends 2021
......... Read More
Internal carbon pricing: An emerging approach to building sustainable investment portfolios
In the wake of rising aw..... Read More
Meet our experts
Manish heads strategy research practice for consulting and corporate clients at Acuity Knowledge Partners. He has over 15 years’ experience across consulting, corporates, investment banking and other professional services firms. Manish works closely with consulting partners and key decision makers to enable value creation in consulting assignments. He is seasoned in onboarding new clients and takes ownership of setting up new teams, delivery structures and expanding product/regional coverage. Manish has been involved in various company-level strategic initiatives.
Sumit heads the Consulting & Private Equity vertical at Acuity Knowledge Partners. He also oversees the China Delivery Centre. Sumit is responsible for strategy formulation and implementation, innovation and business development, in addition to providing oversight to delivery groups. He has more than 18 years’ experience across diverse lines of services, including private equity, consulting, market research, investment banking, and commercial banking. In his previous roles at Acuity Knowledge Partners, Sumit was instrumental in setting up the Investment Banking vertical and multiple other services. He also led the business turnaround of a subsidiary company as its COO. He is a chartered accountant and a national rank holder in the foundation level of ICAI.