We support enterprise teams with strategy research, corporate finance, M&A, sales and marketing, due diligence and procurement. Our extensive business research and analytics services, along with our contextual technology products, enable us to deliver greater operational efficiency, faster turnaround times and positive business outcomes for our clients.
We provide bespoke competitive and market intelligence services that help firms identify actionable insights to cope better with the shifting digital landscape. Our comprehensive opportunity identification models help our clients harness new opportunities faster.
Our flexible engagement models make it easy for businesses to partner with us, irrespective of the nature of work (one-time projects or long-term research). We have built strong partnerships with several Fortune 500 companies and have played a key role in unlocking growth for several start-ups.
Support we offer
- Market assessment and demand forecasting
- Opportunity assessment and entry strategy
- Process improvement and optimisation
- Industry insights for CXOs
- Competitive landscape and positioning
- Competitor tracking
- Customer segmentation and product mapping
- Long-term growth and return strategy
- Competitive benchmarking
- Best-practice assessment
- Thematic research and emerging trends
- Financial analysis
- Financial and operational benchmarking
- Trading and transaction comps
- Target and industry due diligence
- DCF/DDM/SOTP/relative valuation/football field analysis
- Preliminary due diligence
- Target screening and opportunity assessments
- Financial model/merger model/accretion dilution
- Developing investment thesis/reports
- Pro-forma financial analysis/synergy analysis
- Cash flow models, sensitivity/scenario analyses
- M&A/IPO case studies
- Pitch-book (sell side/buy side)
- Information memo for financing/refinancing of credit facilities and other debt facilities
- Bond performance reports
- Periodic peer reports
- Bond pricing and valuation
- Issuer description updates
- Covenant monitoring
- Maintaining investor databases
- Bond/debt issuance case studies
- Working capital analysis
- Investor presentations
- With markets moving at a swift pace, market research and intelligence become critical for all businesses. Acuity’s end-to-end market research consultancy helps you understand markets. We have substantial experience across industries and work through the value chain of a particular industry/process to deliver actionable insights. Our research is anchored on empathy- and emotion-driven responses for B2C studies and fact- and data-driven insights for B2B studies that help brands and businesses understand the crux of the problem and make informed decisions.
- Learn More
- Global technology megatrends, regulatory developments, the competitive landscape and the rise of alternative data have been driving a paradigm shift in the capital markets ecosystem. Demand for new avenues of alpha creation powered by data science techniques is at unprecedented levels. Acuity has been providing highly bespoke quantitative and technology-powered solutions to our buy-side and sell-side clients since 2005. We launched a dedicated data science practice early in 2019 to address growing demand and provide unique and contextual insights based on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).
- Learn More
Deep Dive Sector-focused Research
- We enable energy sector players including oil & gas, power & utilities, clean energy promoters, energy suppliers, consulting firms to be future ready for regulatory, technology and industry driven change. We achieve this through our bespoke end-to-end support covering strategy, market intelligence, merger and acquisition support, research and analytics.
- View our energy and utilities capabilities
- Acuity Knowledge Partners supports technology firms with market intelligence, emerging trends, competitor insights, regulatory research, M&A and corporate finance services, and with recurring or ad hoc projects. Our services help such firms understand emerging tech trends, discover attractive segments, monitor and stay ahead of the competition, and explore inorganic growth options and synergies.
- We cover a wide range of technology segments, such as, fintech, software, cloud, digital gaming, connected mobility, digital health, consumer electronics, semiconductors and streaming as well as cutting-edge technologies including AI, ML, NLP and blockchain that span a number of technology markets. We are, thus, well positioned to work at points where these markets and technologies intersect.
- We work with technology firms of all sizes – from Fortune 500 corporations to mid-size firms and disruptive startups. We, therefore, understand the unique needs of firms at different stages of the business lifecycle. Over the years, our clients have made significant gains in terms of cost benefits, faster project turnaround and flexibility to scale up/down – all backed by high-quality and insightful research.
- View our technology research capabilities here.
- We enable our life-sciences and healthcare clients better understand the market and competitive landscape, improve efficiencies and productivity, and formulate effective developmental and commercial strategies.
- Our engagements have been with clients teams within large and mid- tier pharmaceutical, devices and also biotechnology companies operating across the globe. We offer flexible, scalable, and cost-effective strategic research solutions across key pharma domains covering a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas.
- Our clients have gained tangible business value through our unparalleled domain expertise, customized research offerings, and effective execution capabilities.
- View our life-sciences capabilities
- We offer our clients a holistic view of the metals and mining industry and provide in-depth research along with multi-lingual capabilities, covering various assets/commodities across different geographies.
- Our clients have been able to make informed financial and strategic decisions through our unparalleled domain expertise, judgement-based analysis and effective execution capabilities.
- View our metals and mining capabilities
- Financial statement analysis
- BASEL accords
- Acquisition targets and strategic/financial buyers screening
- Precedent transactions
- Premiums earned and new business acquisition cost analysis
- Capital adequacy, market liquidity and credit quality analysis
- Fact packs
- Market assessment
- Regulatory change impact assessment
- Regulatory framework for cross-border banking activities
- Core banking transformation
Thinking of Expanding Consulting Footprint in the Asian Markets?
Get access to consulting research intelligence in strategic assessments, partnership recommendations, and entry strategies.
How we are different
Best-in-class solutions to effectively respond to the changing market landscape
Extensive bespoke services to effectively support clients’ businesses and their strategic objectives
Trusted partner to capitalise on opportunities
Substantial domain expertise results in increasing agility and responsiveness to manage change for clients
Real-time support rendered through a “follow-the-sun” model with our multiple delivery centres
What we have done
Operational Process Efficiency Improvement for a Leading ERP Software Provider
What we are proud of
target to improve operational efficiencies
operational efficiency analysis
Marketing Mix Modeling for a US-based Consumer Durables Firm
What we are proud of
increase in net sales opportunities
improvement in incremental sales
Meet our experts
Prabaldeep leads the strategy research and consulting practice at Acuity Knowledge Partners. He has over 13 years of experience working on assignments related to growth strategy formulation, go-to-market strategy, market entry and expansion (buy/build options), benchmarking, business transformation, process improvement, and more. He works closely with management, strategy, corporate development, competitive intelligence, innovation and procurement teams of clients across multiple industries.
Sumit heads the Consulting & Private Equity vertical at Acuity Knowledge Partners. He also oversees the China Delivery Centre. Sumit is responsible for strategy formulation and implementation, innovation and business development, in addition to providing oversight to delivery groups. He has more than 18 years’ experience across diverse lines of services, including private equity, consulting, market research, investment banking, and commercial banking. In his previous roles at Acuity Knowledge Partners, Sumit was instrumental in setting up the Investment Banking vertical and multiple other services. He also led the business turnaround of a subsidiary company as its COO. He is a chartered accountant and a national rank holder in the foundation level of ICAI.