4.8 out of 5.0
average feedback score
hours of projects delivered
- The client is an independent investment and merchant bank with focus on technology, media, telecommunications (TMT), consumer, and creative industries which is in partnership with Acuity since 2018
- Headquartered in New York with offices in San Francisco, London, and Paris
- The primary objective was to set up a team who could support the onshore junior/senior banking team in the preparation of deal materials.
- The client faced the key challenges:
- Capacity of onshore analysts was tied up in repetitive tasks such as Newsletters and SPAC database updates, with limited bandwidth for more client-facing tasks.
- Regular attrition and high cost associated with junior in-house analysts, hence there was no quick access to a talent pool.
- Needed CRM assistance to maintain the database of their clients.
- Set up an offshore team with experience in the TMT sector and a skill set to match the specific client requirements.
- Created SOPs / standard methodologies to ensure the output is consistent and of quality.
- Incorporated multiple layers of checks of the output to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Gradually broadened the coverage universe to include different investment banking products and groups.
- Provided extended hours coverage from India with sufficient overlap between onshore – offshore.
- To improve the quality of work, have taken regular feedback from the client and provided training to the offshore analysts to meet specific client requirements.
- Strategic projects: Provided support to bankers and the TMT team on projects which were strategic in nature.
- Savings: The support of IB services provided quicker turnaround on requests and saved lot of time and cost effort for the client.
- Senior banker support: Supported senior bankers on important projects which helped in relieving the onshore junior bankers enabling them to focus on more complicated tasks.
- Database maintenance: Taking ownership of regular newsletters (TMT / SPAC / Sports-tech) work so that onshore bankers can be free from repetitive tasks.
- Mid-office support: Supporting the mid-office team i.e., Technology and CRM team along with the front-end IB team.
Thank you for sharing your details
Your file will start downloading automatically
If it does not download within 1 minute,