in SEO performance
reduced page load time
in page ranks for competitive keywords.
- The client websites were heavy and slow to load
- For over three years, there had been no web asset performance audits done.
- There were several dead links along with a complex navigation system in the website
- Publishing processes followed paid no regard to SEO
- The site assets do not appear in search engine results for competitive keywords
- Conducted comprehensive audit of the websites with a focus SEO, page load speed and accessibility.
- Used a combination of custom scripts and SEO tools including SEMRush and Moz to validate all resources of the website.
- Developed a real time dashboard displaying the status of the project.
- Created a report on a prioritized action list of pages and documents with issues.
- Assessed the impact of fixes by re-executing the audit six months later.
- Identified improvements and reduced page load time by approximately 20%
- Compliance with accessibility regulations
- Successfully increased SEO performance scores
- SEO and Accessibility incorporated in improved publishing processes
- Leveraged our experience in working on similar processes with other global asset managers and implemented best practices
Thank you for sharing your details
Your file will start downloading automatically
If it does not download within 1 minute,