More Client-Facing Time
- Lacking client-confronting time for clients inferable from critical time spent in keeping up with CRM information.
- Absence of standard layout to store contact information.
- Gaps in contact information put away by 250+ clients.
- Irregularities in information because of information stockpiling in different arrangements and formats.
- Duplication, as various clients liaised with same records and leads
- Need for mass purging preceding moving to SalesForce.
- Nonappearance of essential issue of contact inland to deal with grouping, purging and relocation process.
- Significant expense of capacity whenever took care of by inland group.
- Liaised with 250+ users in collating over 1 million data points into a raw database
- Set up a hybrid offshore team on a staggered basis, based on the data quality to be cleansed
- Made real-time calls to coordinators from the onshore team and the CRM vendor to finalise the business logic to be used to remove duplicates, bridge data gaps and correct inconsistencies
- Used SQL and Python to speed up the cleansing process
- The offshore team independently collated data from 250+ users in different geographies, freeing up 30-40% admin time for the onshore team
- Over 1 million data points were cleansed (duplicates removed, gaps bridged and inconsistencies corrected) with the use of SQL and Python and migrated onto SalesForce within 4 months, saving 70-80% admin time vs handling the cleansing exercise manually
- The offshore team maintained a central PoC for SalesForce to ensure continued data accuracy, resulting in 20% more client-facing time for onshore users
- MIFIID-related reporting (cost allocations, commission reports, etc.) was automated based on data stored on SalesForce, releasing 20% more client-facing time for the onshore team
- The client realized 40% cost savings vs hiring similar talent onshore.
Thank you for sharing your details
Your file will start downloading automatically
If it does not download within 1 minute,