accuracy in tracked data
analytics configuration and tracking
increase in customer retention rate
- End-to End’ data tracking to measure customer acquisition, engagement, and retention behavior
- Create an effective tracking system to reduce the use of 3rd party and customized tag implementation
- Achieve and maintain 95% accuracy in tracked data
- For data-driven decision making, create actionable and interactive reports for executive, operational, and marketing purposes
- Tag Manager set up to seamless integrate the customized tags
- Audit and refined analytics configuration and tracking that allows to collect end-to-end performance data (95% data reliability)
- Collection of reliable data (back-end data match by 95%)
- Used R scripts to integrate granular Google Analytics data into Enterprise instance of Tableau for in-depth analysis
- Facilitate dynamic data requirements of marketing and content management teams by creating reports with multiple view levels.
- Set up routine, automated Analytics reports for different regions, delivered via e-mail (automated).
- Successful in achieving and maintaining 95% accuracy in tracked data
- Easier access to analytics data for managers
- Effective use of data driven UX/UI optimizations which resulted in increase of customer retention rate by 27%.
- Leveraged our experience in working on similar processes with other global financial firms and implemented best practices
Thank you for sharing your details
Your file will start downloading automatically
If it does not download within 1 minute,