Global Annual Survey of Asset Management Investment Teams 2017
Acuity Knowledge Partners conducted a global survey to understand how best-in-class asset managers organize their research teams to maximize efficiency and results. The survey, targeted at Chief Investment Officers (CIOs), Heads of Research (HoRs), Portfolio Managers (PMs), and investment professionals focused on: a) asset managers’ perception of research, b) elements of the research process that seemed effective, and c) how asset managers are optimizing their research team’s time and budget.
• What role does research play as part of the asset management investment process?
• How do asset managers perceive various elements of the research process?
• What are the key factors that drive the selection of research inputs by asset managers?
• What are those elements that asset managers value the most in their research process?
• How are asset managers planning to shift their research spend mix?
• What is the role that asset managers see for outsourced research as part of their investment research process?
We'd love to share this and more Insights. But first, a little more about you
Thank you for sharing your details
Your file will start downloading automatically
If it does not download within 1 minute,