2019 Survey Insights
Private Wealth Managers
Thank you for sharing your Comments
Your file will start downloading automatically
If it does not download within 1 minute,
Acuity Knowledge Partners conducted a global survey to gather insights on how private wealth managers leverage research to drive their advisory business and also meet regulatory needs. Our survey targeted CEOs, CIOs, heads of advisory, heads of research, analysts, and relationship managers who play an important role in growing AuM.
- Over 69% of the respondents considered research as a key driver of advisory revenues
- 76% of the respondents preferred a research product with an in-depth analysis over having a significant coverage without much analysis
- 58% of the respondents preferred distributing proprietary research content that would give them a significant competitive edge over third-party research content.
- 35% saw no impact of MiFID II on their business, while 42% saw an improvement in their business
- 94% of the respondents saw outsourced research support as a cost-effective way of complementing the in-house team and for ramping up and maintaining research coverage