Asset and wealth managers around the world use fund factsheets as key marketing material to provide overviews of funds and their performance. An ideal factsheet should be informative and simple, yet aesthetically appealing. Acuity Knowledge Partners has over 15 years of experience in delivering custom-made factsheets to leading global institutions.
Combined, our suite of automation tools, subject-matter experts and design specialists help money managers reach customers faster and stay ahead of the competition.
The infographic below displays a typical fund factsheet. It is interactive; you can hover your mouse over the orange numbers to discover each component of a factsheet.
Acuity Global Dividends I1C-G
1 Style: Global Equity Income
- The aim of the Fund is to invest in a portfolio of shares issued by large companies in developed global markets, selected using the XYZ Global Dividends Strategy (Strategy).
- The Strategy selects shares on the basis of an economic valuation using the XYZ methodology. The selection universe contains at least 450 of the largest companies by market capitalisation in developed global markets.
- The Strategy then selects the fifty companies with the lowest positive economic price-earnings ratio from the remaining selection universe.
- The shares comprising the Strategy are reviewed quarterly and weighted equally upon each rebalancing.
2 Fund AUM: $245m
3 Paul Smith
15+ years of experience
4 Historical Performance1
|Returns (%)||Annualised Returns (%)|
|Acuity Global Dividends I1C-G||26.4||1.2||11.0||18.1||33.3||11.4||12.1||12.5|
|ABCD Dividend Yield Index||24.2||2.0||5.0||17.3||33.8||13.0||12.6||13.3|
|Excess Return vs the Benchmark||2.2||-0.8||6.0||0.8||-0.5||-1.6||-1.8||-0.7|
Annual Returns (%)1
Monthly Return (%)1
Performance Since Inception1
5 Relative Performance Since Launch1
6 Since Launch Risk Profile1
|Annualised Vol. 2||12.6%||12.0%|
|Best Daily Return||3.9%||3.0%|
|% of days with positive returns||53.2%||54.6%|
|Sharpe Ratio 2||1.0||1.1|
Monthly Portfolio Return Contribution
|Leading Contributors||Lagging Contributors|
|Stocks||Contribution (%)||Stocks||Contribution (%)|
|Atlas Copco||0.1||H & M||-0.2|
7Commentary ─ Acuity Global Dividends Strategy – December 2019
- In December 2019, stocks held by the Fund are among those with the highest dividend yields in international developed markets across Europe, Australasia, and the Far East. These regions experienced solid performance during the period as uncertainties dwindle over trade war issues, expectations for a smoother Brexit, and preference to high dividend equities in a low interest rate environment.
Acuity Global Dividends Strategy was up 0.49%, underperforming the ABCD Dividend Yield Index by 0.22%.
- Sector Allocation made a net positive contribution to excess return: Positive Sector Contributions–IT and Consumer Staples; Negative Sector Contributions–Consumer Discretionary and Energy
- Stock Selection made a net negative contribution to excess return: Positive Stock Contributions–Compagnie Financiere, Atlas Copco; Negative Stock Contributions–Next, Intel Corp and Bayer
8 Sector Breakdown (%)
Country Breakdown (%)
|ABB Ltd||0.7||Cisco Systems Inc||2.1||Intel Corp||2.1||Merck & Co Inc||2.1||Schneider Electric SA||1.9|
|AbbVie Inc||2.1||Corning Inc||2.1||Intl Business Mach.||2.0||Michelin (CGDE)||1.9||Sekisui House Ltd||2.0|
|Adecco SA-Reg||1.7||Csx Corporation||1.4||ITV Plc||1.6||Microsoft Corp||2.0||Siemens AG||2.0|
|Akzo Nobel||0.7||Cummins Inc||2.0||Johnson & Johnson||2.2||Next Plc||1.7||Target Corp||1.9|
|Analog Devices||1.3||Denso Corp||0.6||Johnson Controls Inc||2.2||Nokia OYJ||2.1||Texas Instruments Inc||1.5|
|Atlas Copco AB||2.1||Dover Corp||0.7||Kering||2.0||Novartis AG-Reg||2.2||Toyota Motor Corp||1.9|
|Bayer AG-Reg||0.7||Eaton Corp Plc||2.0||KLA-Tencor Corp||1.4||Pfizer Inc||2.1||Union Pacific Corporation||1.4|
|Best Buy Co Ltd||1.3||Emerson Electric Co||2.0||Komatsu Ltd||2.0||Phillips 66||2.0||United Technologies Corp||1.4|
|Boeing Co||0.7||Ericsson LM-B SHS||1.9||Koninklijke Ahold NV||1.3||Qualcomm Inc||2.1||Valero Energy Corp||1.9|
|Bridgestone Corp||1.9||Genuine Parts Co||2.1||Koninklijke DSM NV||2.0||Roche Holding AG||2.1||Wal-Mart Stores Inc||2.2|
|CA Inc||2.1||Hennes & Mauritz||0.7||Linde AG||0.7||Rockwell Automation||0.7||Xilinx Inc||2.1|
|Cie Financiere||1.3||Hewlett-Packard Co||2.1||LyondellBasell||1.8||Sanof||2.1|
Source: Acuity, Constituents as of 31 December 2019
|BBG Code||WKNI1CG KN|
|Management Fee p.a.||0.65%|
|Fixed Fee p.a.||0.10%|
|Minimum Subscription||1 share|
|Fund NAV per Share||$ 162.70|
Acuity registered trademark of Acuity. The registered office of Acuity, a company registered in Luxembourg, is located at 12-19, Boulevard de la Foire, R-9999 Luxembourg,
Luxembourg, and is registered as an undertaking for collective investment pursuant to Part I of the law of 17 December 2012 and therefore qualifies as a UCITS under all relevant
laws and regulations. Acuity acts as the management company. Investors should be aware that Acuity may from time to time own interests in the Fund which may represent a
significant amount or proportion of the overall investor holdings in the Fund. Investors should consider what possible impact such holdings, or any disposal thereof, by Acuity may
have on them.
This document does not create any legally binding obligations on the part of Acuity and/or its affiliates. Without limitation, this document does not constitute investment advice and does not constitute an offer or recommendation to enter into any transaction. It is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication or use would be prohibited. The Fund may neither be offered for sale nor sold in the USA, to US Persons or persons residing in the USA. Please refer to the relevant fund’s full prospectus and the relevant Key Investor Document for more information on the Fund which is available in English on request or on acuitykp.com.
The information contained in this document is believed to be correct, complete and accurate and every effort has been made to represent accurate information. However, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information contained in this document. Deutsche Bank assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions with respect to this information. The information contained in this document is provided for information purposes only. In the case of any inconsistency with the relevant prospectus of a product, the latest version of the prospectus shall prevail. Issued in the UK by Acuity London Branch. Acuity is authorised under German Banking Law (competent authority: BaFin – Federal Financial Supervising Authority) and Acuity London Branch is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of UK business.
The prospectus, key investor information, articles of association, annual and semi-annual reports are all available in German language from the Representative in printed form free of charge or in electronic form from the website acuitykp.com
- Source: XYX Bank. Bloomberg.
- For the purpose of volatility calculation, Benchmark Index levels are considered only for the days when the fund NAV is available to make the comparison with the fund possible.
© Acuity 2020. As at: 31 December 2019